Monday, December 20

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME

. well . hello to all .
first of all . I would like to say . I’m not new here
. and . THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME .


first time of what?
writing this blog . of course! ;D ha5

. people call me . chap . or . pika .
guess my name? you should have knew it bout that

. talking bout THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME .
I just got to say . I’ve been handling a blog before
entitle s.c.a.n.d.a.l . but

. well then . I have gone through almost 90% of year 2010 in school .
I didn’t have much time to upgrade the blog . struggling for examination
then . I don’t know how . I forgot the password . even my gmail address
ha5 :D

. so . I’ve made up my mind . I’m writing the new one . and .
I was hoping . people will enjoy reading it . perhaps
I’m just writing bout simple . simple things
. bout myself . and bout what going to happen . or . what had happen in my day . I guess .


followers . do BLOG WALKING here
. I’ll appreciate it .
Gumawo!

terima kasih daun keladi awak

No comments:

Post a Comment