Tuesday, December 21

SAYA PERGI MANA?

emm . what the heck?
. wondering . why I suddenly bring up this matter . me . myself didn’t even know . ha5 .
SAYA PERGI MANA . in short form . the main thing is SPM

. well . I raise up my hand . and I’m stating .
SPM . which stand for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
. ouh . people knew that . and . I’m not going to say .


HEY! The paper are absolutely doodle!


. am I clever . or . brilliant enough . to say such thing?
nope!

. so . my advice here .
people . ops . no . other SPM candidates . be well prepared . if you don’t want to regret later . it is necessary to do that

. I just . don’t want other people to regret . like I do .
and cry for every paper . K . for the mistake that you have made
. it is useless .

. remember . our future and destiny .
parent . family . brothers and sisters . pets
that you can do it!
ALLAH is always by our side!
just . give the best shot!


FIGHTING! J  

terima kasih daun keladi awak

No comments:

Post a Comment